Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions are for the supply of service by Mega Transfers. By placing a booking with Mega Transfers Ltd for services, the passenger confirms to have agreed to these terms and conditions.
2. All Card Payments will be subject to three precent Surcharge on top of the fare.
3. All bookings Requests for chauffeur service should preferably be made at least three hours in advance. All bookings requests within three hours (Prior to the start of the journey) are subject to availability and surcharge on top of normal fare. Passengers are therefore advise to book well advance in time.
4. Passengers will be charged for waiting time after the first fifteen minutes per fifteen minute increments as per our waiting time tariff. Please note that Transfers from Airports, Seaports, Piers, Train and Coach Stations are subject to our standard waiting time allowance of sixty minutes from the booking time. Thereafter additional waiting time will be charged after the first sixty Minutes of landing.
5. Passengers should allow extra time for their journey. Mega Transfers cannot be held responsible for any delays caused due to traffic congestion, weather conditions, road works and incidents on roads or vehicle mechanical failures which are beyond our control.
6. Passenger should advise for any route preference at the time of booking.
7. We allow one hand carry and one suitcase (Max 23Kg) per passenger. For passenger safety we do not allow any luggage in passenger compartment therefore it is passengers responsibility to inform us for any oversized bags or extra bags.
8. We observe a non-smoking policy in all our cars.
9. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone deemed to be a nuisance or danger to our passengers or drivers before or after boarding.
10. The carrying or use of unregistered weapons, or any illegal drugs in our cars is totally forbidden. You must inform us about any registered weapons you wish to carry with you at the time of booking alongside the copy of appropriate documentation as per the direction of the law.
11. It is Passengers responsibility to advise at the time of booking if there are any special requirements i.e., If they are carrying pets, Wheelchair, bicycle, sporting equipment or irregular size luggage.
12. All the Christmas and New Year bookings are subject to one hundred percent fare Increase. There will be a £10.00 charge for all bookings between 23:00 and 05:00. There will be a valet charge of £100.00 if a passenger is taken ill or sick. Passengers are therefore advise not to travel while sick. If they are unwell.
13. Mega Transfers Ltd reserve the right to review our charges, fare and tariff without any notice this is to facilitate any changes in CPI or any other circumstances beyond our control.
14. The Carrier may engage any agent or sub-contractor to fulfil the contract and shall provide the name of such agent or sub-contractor to the Customer upon request. The Carrier contracts for itself and on behalf of its agents and sub-contractors.